Leased Line services can be provided on different capacities within the territory of the Republic of Azerbaijan (including Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic) to connect distant points of companies and governmental institutions to enable them to operate the businesses more efficiently.
“Azertelecom” LLC offers “point-to-point” or “point-to-multipoint” connections, which can provide high-speed data transfer or help in organizing corporate networks.
Leased line services offered by company include the following:
- Provisioning of high-capacity leased lines via DWDM and SDH protocols, starting from E1s to STM64
- Provisioning of Ethernet ports from 10Mbps to 10Gbps
- Provisioning of VPN connections
- Installation for fiber-optic cable for short and long distances and its further operation and maintenance
- Provisioning of international leased lines from and to Azerbaijan
It should be noted that leased line services offer customers efficiency for their business, high reliability, quality customer care.
For further information or concrete offer on your request, please contact us.